At Ray White Cottesloe Mosman Park, we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and professional candidates to join our team.
We are currently looking for a motivated, energetic and determined Property Manager to manage a portfolio in our fast-growing rent roll. This is a rare opportunity to build on your career and be a part of the Ray White Brand.
You would be responsible for the effective overall management of a portfolio, providing 5-star service, ensuring all milestone tasks are undertaken prior to deadlines, maintain strong ongoing relationships with clients and regularly and effectively communicate with owners, tenants, and contractors.
About the Role
- Portfolio capped around 80 properties
- Mostly Western suburbs-based portfolio
- Day-to-day portfolio management, no trust accounting required
- Market property, process rental applications, lease property
- Review market & renew tenancies
- Conduct bond inspections and finalise tenancies
- Onboard new tenancies
- Manage tenancy milestones, such as rent increases
- Provide feedback to owners & tenants on market conditions
- Effectively utilise software such as Property Tree, Rentfind, Docusign, IRE
- Effectively report & manage maintenance through to completion
- Regularly communicate with owners, tenants & contractors
- Onboard new managements ensuring a smooth transition
- Attend & effectively manage court procedures
- Promptly action and complete insurance claims
- Attend company meetings, training, etc.
- Positive team-based culture
- Support & training from a PM experienced General Manager
- Support from a Trust Accounting Dept.
- Support from a Property Management Assistant
- Beautiful modern office in a prestigious Western suburb’s location
- New signature Fiat company car & fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Plenty of free parking
- Career development opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Close to the beach, river, vibrant cafe strip & within the Central Shopping Centre
- Be part of the recognised, respected & progressive Ray White brand
- Hold a W.A Property Management or Sales Registration (or transfer your eastern states registration to W.A)
- Maintain your CPD requirements, as per WA requirements
- Unrestricted Driver’s License
- Have a thorough knowledge of the WA Residential Tenancies Act, and other relevant legislation
- Ideally a good understanding of software such as Property Tree, Docusign, Rentfind, Pricefinder, Gmail
- Self-motivated and enjoy working within a team
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly organised, able to prioritise effectively
- Display initiative, be solution focused, positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively & diplomatically – written & verbal
- Good negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Always focused on achieving positive client outcomes
- Corporate Presentation
- Ability to manage self and your portfolio
- Adhere to company procedures, policies & legislation, ensuring best practice maintained
To find out more about this opportunity please call or email Casey Joseph on 0466 482 004 or email@example.com
We are actively searching for likeminded, hard-working professionals to join our Sales Team. If you are young at heart, love helping people, pride yourself in your integrity and have at least two year’s experience in real estate sales, we are keen to speak with you.
Our modern office is light, bright and reflects our desire to work in a fun and open environment with a collegial team-based atmosphere.
Alternatively, if you are considering a move into Real Estate, we want to hear from you about the prospect of joining our positive team.
Please call or email Jody Fewster on 0414 688 988 or firstname.lastname@example.org