Jody Fewster is an award winning Sales Executive, and has consecutively displayed excellence as a leading Ray White Performer.
Having already achieved 2020/2021/2022/2023 status as Chairman's Elite.
Jody co-founded Ray White Cottesloe | Mosman Park in August 2018, and comes with an enviable reputation for sales success and service excellence in the Western Suburbs. She is energetic, enthusiastic and simply loves selling houses.
As a local, born and bred in the Western Suburbs, Jody has a network of buyers that is second to none. Prior to selling property full time, Jody and her husband, spent eight years buying, renovating and selling properties in Mosman Park and Peppermint Grove.
Jody’s negotiations skills are well honed through her extensive experience in the corporate world.
Before coming to property, Jody founded a Management Consulting firm in Sydney servicing the senior executives of some of Australia’s largest corporations. She sold the firm four years later to a US NASDAQ listed company.
Jody holds Bachelor of Commerce with First Class Honours in Marketing from the University of Western Australia and a Masters of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in Boston, Massachusetts
- 2023/2024 - Elite Performer
- 2023/2024 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Cottesloe Mosman Park
- 2022/2023 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Cottesloe Mosman Park
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Cottesloe Mosman Park
- 2021 - Business Growth - Individual - No. 4
- 2021 - Top 10 Principals Settled Commission - Runner up
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Cottesloe Mosman Park
- 2021 - Top Principal (Trading Commission) of the Half Year - Runner up And 7 earlier awards